Welcome to the WebSanity CMS! This manual will help you learn how to use the CMS effectively.
What is it?
The content management system (CMS) that WebSanity uses for your site is called Concrete5. It lets you manage and edit your website with ease, but we continue to improve it by adding features and capabilities.
What can I do with it?
You can edit your site in plain English. You don’t need programming skills, specialized editing tools, or knowledge of HTML. Log in any time to
- edit a Page
- create a Page
- upload an image, PDF, or other files
- reuse content on multiple Pages
- manage users & groups
- & much more!
What do I do if I need more help?
Contact us if:
- You have questions about CMS features or “how-to” issues
- You need technical support
- You need additional features added to the CMS
This support is part of our service!