A note on adding Groups
WARNING: It is important that you try to think of all possible Groups during your website’s creation. You can add new Groups later, but doing so may complicate your website’s Permissions (the settings that determine who can see and edit your website).
Steps for adding Groups
Go to Dashboard > Users > User Groups.
The Groups Panel will open.
Press Add Group.
Enter required information.
The only required information at this time is Name.
Enter optional information, if desired.
The following is optional:
Automatically Remove Users From This Group
- This option is unchecked by default. Leave it if you do not want to use this.
- If you do want to use this feature, there are two options to choose from:
- At a Specific Date and Time
- Once a Certain Amount of Time has Passed
- At a Specific Date and Time allows you to set the Expiration Date and Time, as well as the 'Expiration Action'
- Remove the user(s) from this group
- Deactivate the user(s) account
- Remove user(s) from the group and deactivate the account(s)
- Once a certain amount of time has passed allows you to choose how many days, hours, and minutes the account(s) will be accessible, as well as the 'Expiration Action' (see above)