There are 2 ways to Publish a post.
- You can set Publishing options when creating or editing a Post.
- To Publish immediately: Select the current date from the Calendar drop-down by clicking in the box next to "Publish Date"
- To Publish at a later date and time:
- Select the date from the Calendar drop-down
- Select the Hour of the day (options are 1 - 12)
- Select the Minute of the day (options are 00 - 59)
- Select whether you want the time to be AM or PM
- If you do not set Publishing options when creating the Post, you will have the option to Publish Now on the Edit screen, which will Publish the Post right away.
- If you do set future Publishing options during the creation of the Post, then you will not have the Publish Now option on the Edit screen. Instead the Post will automatically Publish on the date and time you set for it.
Once the Post has been Published, it will be out there for the world to see!